According to a recent research report, 80% of customers consider visiting a business they saw in brochures. Yes, brochures are nothing less than a novelty in this paperless-world. The research report also adds that 95% of the customers who obtained the brochure became aware of the business. Brochure distribution in Sydney is one of the cost-effective strategies to reach the target audience in a short time.
Businesses must start printing brochures today as it established credibility and makes information readily available for the target audience. A print brochure gives your audience the opportunity to revisit your service or product at their convenience. A well-designed brochure with compelling content can convey core ideas with your customers, introduce new products and services, explain existing products, and more. In some cases, customers will also pass on the print brochures to other potential customer, which means an even wider distribution of your information.
Essential Components of an Effective Brochure Design
Following are the integral components of a successful brochure design that brings in more leads to your business.
- Engaging Graphics: Include graphics that fit into your business brochures as they can provide an eye-catching appeal to the overall design of the brochure.
- Charts & Graphs: Highlight sales figures and maps that educate about your business and help them locate you. You can also add photos of your store or service team to improve the credibility of your business.
- Coupons and Promotions: One of the perfect options for your brochures is coupons & promotions about an upcoming event or sale. These coupons and promotions attract the attention of your customers and give them a reason to try out your service at discounted prices.
Distribute Your Brochures Wisely
Unless you get your brochures into the right hands, they will not do any good for you and your business. So, brochure delivery in Sydney is significant and distributing them to the right audience is the key. Here are a few tips for brochure distribution in Sydney and get the most out of it.
- Display the brochures in the reception area where you can make the first impression to your visitors.
- If you are delivering a product to your customer, attach brochures with the packaged product.
- Join hands with a brochure or flyer distribution service providers to distribute brochures to your potential customers. Hiring them can significantly save your marketing costs.
- Display the brochures in shopping malls and business centres where there is a high volume of visitors.
- Distribute your brochures at events.
Knowing on your target audience and reaching them is the best way to get the most out of your business brochure. If you are having any difficulty in doing this, you can hire a partner who prints and distributes brochures and business flyers in Sydney for you.